New Statutory Submissions Services

RegisteredAddress.co.uk is pleased to announce new statutory submissions services.

To change your listings at Companies House can be a chore and a bore. It's also confusing, if you're not familiar with the terminology. You have to log in, work out what Big Brother wants, then file it correctly.

If you don't do it right, or you miss a deadline, cue annoying and frightening letters in the post. This is a distraction from your main goal: making money.

Let us take care of these annoying government chores for you!

- Confirmation Statement: This replaces your company's Annual Return.

- Update PSC register: This lists who's in charge of your company.

- Change of Registered Office: Where your company is legally based listed at Companies House.

- Dormant company accounts: We file the accounts for you with HMRC.

- Self-employed earnings: We file your tax returns with HMRC.

New customers: Buy Now!

Existing clients - Log in here.

Share this post!