- Computer literate including Microsoft Word and Excel (familiarity with Macs would be useful, but not essential).
- Strong communication and phone etiquette skills.
- Ability to understand and communicate English.
- Ability to work in a team and individually.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Good time management and ability to prioritise tasks.
- Punctual and reliable.
2-3 years administrative experience preferred.
Full-time, 8 - 5pm, Monday - Friday.
Apply by emailing us a CV and covering letter.