We are looking for an experienced General Manager / Chief Operating Officer.
You will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of the business.
You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we're looking for an experienced and efficient leader with excellent people skills, business acumen, and solid work ethics.
The goal of this post is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- Leadership: experience in roles where you’ve delivered direction and driven a company culture;
- Growth: ideally experience from a previous scale up business;
- Strategy: looking at the bigger picture, the financial and strategic opportunities and supporting the bigger picture vision with strategic cadence;
- Operations: a track record of delivering solutions and building people processes.
- Excellent written communication skills;
- Ability to manage a team across various specialties;
- Experience in supporting business development activity.
- Oversee daily operations of the company;
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication;
- Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics;
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance;
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors;
- Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives;
- Recruit, train and supervise;
- Troubleshooting clients, vendors and personnel concerns;
- Set up, monitor, analyse operational and overall business KPIs;
- Project Management: (overlooking the projects from concept to delivery);
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role;
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organisational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Experience of dealing with legal and insurance issues is a plus
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English;
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office package.
Bachelor's or above.
Salary: £45k + Bonus + Benefits.