We are looking for an experienced General Manager / Chief Operating Officer.
You will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of the business.
We're looking for an experienced and efficient leader with excellent people skills, business acumen, and solid work ethics.
- Leadership: experience in roles where you’ve delivered direction and driven a company culture;
- Growth: ideally experience from a previous scale up business;
- Strategy: looking at the bigger picture, the financial and strategic opportunities and supporting the bigger picture vision with strategic cadence;
- Operations: a track record of delivering solutions and building people processes.
- Excellent written communication skills;
- Ability to manage a team across various specialties;
- Experience in supporting business development activity.
- Oversee daily operations of the company;
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication;
- Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics;
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance;
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors;
- Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives;
- Recruit, train and supervise;
- Troubleshooting clients, vendors and personnel concerns;
- Set up, monitor, analyse operational and overall business KPIs;
- Project Management: (overlooking the projects from concept to delivery);
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role;
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organisational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Experience of dealing with legal and insurance issues is a plus
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English;
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office package.
Bachelor's or above.
Salary: £45k + Bonus + Benefits.