New: HMRC Tax Returns Submission Service
Self-Employed Earnings HMRC Tax Returns Submission Service Now Available
RegisteredAddress.co.uk is pleased to announce a new HMRC tax returns submission service. This would suit sole traders and company directors whose income and expenditure is straightforward but who want help in submitting their annual return.
HMRC tax returns can sneak up on you. You think you have a lot of time and then it's two weeks before the return in due. You may attempt to file the return yourself but you find some of the technical terms confusing and you are getting error messages from the online forms.
One of the most unpleasant chores of the small businessman has is dealing with accounting and getting annual returns done correctly and on time.
RegisteredAddress.co.uk to the rescue!
Who needs to submit self-assessment tax returns?
If you are self-employed, you always have to complete a self assessment tax return – it does not matter whether you make a profit or loss, or whether you actually begin to trade as self-employed, once you have registered with HMRC.
- You are self-employed;
- You are a company director;
- You received £2,500 or more in untaxed income from a sideline to your main PAYE job, or from your own business;
- You received more than £10k income from savings and investments;
- You made profits from selling things like shares, a second home or other chargeable assets and thus are liable for Capital Gains Tax;
- You had taxable foreign income;
- You received dividends from shares and you’re a higher or additional rate taxpayer;
- Your annual income was over £100k.
Tax year duration: April 6th this year - April 5th next year.
HMRC deadline for previous year's tax return filing and completing the tax payment to HMRC: 31st January next year.
e.g. Your last tax year ended April 5th 2018 and you have until 31st Jan 2019 to submit your tax return and have all the taxes paid.
If you miss the deadline it's an immediate £100 fine, which increases after 3 months.
• Need Help? Log In And Buy Today!